European Quality & Compliance Manager (H/F)
You will be responsible for the quality and compliance in Europe and the privileged interlocutor for our customers: discusses all the problems linked to the quality of our products with our customers and consequently assists the sales team.
You discusse all the problems linked to the quality of the products distributed in Europe with the engineers of the group for the continuous improvement of our products. You are also responsible for the certification of all products (PRO & Retail market) distributed in Europe and therefore ensures their conformity (responsible for CE certification + regulatory and legal watch) with the assistance of the compliance & quality coordinator.
You monitor all repair centers in Europe: Belgium, Germany, Italy, France and Spain (cost
reduction, identical control procedures in all countries, ...), reports and analyze the return
rates and proposes action plans with the assistance of the After Sales Coordinator and the After Sales Technician.
In close collaboration with the production manager, you are responsible for the quality of the products made in Belgium as well as the quality control of all incoming products that we distribute in Europe - supplier’s evaluation system. You will assist the Director for the Retail Business Development for the qualification program & the specification contracts of each product under development. You ensure that all products sold under license respects the quality policy required by the licensor.
You manage a team of 3 persons : the compliance & quality coordinator, the After Sales Coordinator, the After Sales Technician.
Position in the organisation : You report directly to the European General Manager.
- You have a master in an engineering field or equivalent experience;
- You are a real team leader and you manage a small team of 3 people;
- You have a first experience as a quality manager and participate in the continuous improvement;
- You are perfectly bilingual FR/EN. The knowledge of an additional language is a plus;
- You master the Office Suite : PowerPoint, Excel, Word;
- You are open to travel abroad (also outside the EU);
You will have the opportunity to work in a human-sized international environment.
You will enjoy a pleasant working environment and will receive a salary package aligned with your experience.
A CDI contract offering the following extra-legal advantages:
- meal vouchers;
- 32 days of leave / year (based on a 40-hour work contract / week);
- insurance Group;
- DKV hospitalization insurance;
- company car.