FPGA DESIGN ENGINEER (H/F)
- Take part, as team member, in the architecture, design and implementation of electronic hardware projects in various domains (camera design, space electronics, embedded systems, professional video, …)
- Specify FPGA architectures
- Design FPGA (VHDL)
- FPGA test & validation in lab environment
- Deployment of the product in collaboration with customers
- Explore and implement new technologies in R&D and research projects
- Master Degree in Electronic/Electrical Engineer
- Good knowledge of VHDL language and design/simulation/debug environments
- Familiar with C language and experience in microcontroller design
- Board design experience (schematics, PCB) is an asset
- Good knowledge of French and English (Level B2)
- Passion for technology - team spirit
Our client is a Walloon SME expert in imaging applications dedicated to developing state-of-the-art products for the professional TV broadcast market;
He provides a range of cost-effective video cards that, with the SDK software, can be used in OEM products to create professional broadcast custom solutions and products.
- Challenging work and career evolution opportunities in a fast growing SME with international reputation.
- Join a team of talented and brotherly engineers.
- Competitive salary and conditions