HARDWARE ENGINEER (H/F)
• Design of electronic systems including circuit board design (schematic, PCB), FPGA design (in VHDL), and embedded software (for micro-controllers and SoC)
• Take part in architecture and design brainstorming sessions
• Test & validation in our laboratory
• Product deployment in collaboration with customers
• Explore and implement new technologies in R&D and research projects
- Master’s Degree in Electronic/Electrical/Mechatronic Engineering
- Experience in electronic circuit board design (schematics, PCB)
- Good knowledge of VHDL and FPGA design/simulation/debugging tools
- Knowledge of C language and experience with microcontrollers
- Good knowledge of French and English (level B2)
- Passion for technology - creativity and innovation values
- Team spirit and results oriented
Our client is a Walloon SME expert in imaging applications dedicated to developing state-of-the-art products for the professional TV broadcast market;
He provides a range of cost-effective video cards that, with the SDK software, can be used in OEM products to create professional broadcast custom solutions and products.
• A competitive salary package with many extra-legal benefits, and a career enrichment program that ensures continuous learning and development of your skills.
• Be part of an enthusiastic and innovative team that experiences first-hand the challenges we face every second.