The finance department has defined a new challenge for the coming future. Under the supervision of the Finance Director, the main points are to better serve the internal clients, to find sources of efficiencies and savings, and to centralize direct and indirect sourcing and procurement efforts.
In order to carry out its strategy , the department is looking for an experienced Procurement Manager.
- You will set up, develop and lead the new department within the company.
- You will develop the existing team & coach them to become a strong local and remote partner within the organization.
- You will define and implement the purchasing strategies for the different categories in order to supply the business in Quality, Performance, Costs, Risks and Schedule requirements for the good execution of the business needs.
- You will create a purchasing policy and ensure its adherence across the organization.
- You will oversee the improvement of purchasing process through our ERP system.
- You lead the organization in establishing strong, clear and competitive relationships with suppliers and partners.
This is a brand-new function within a fast-growing company in which you will play a critical role in the next steps !
· Creation and management of short, mid, and long-term goals and objectives
· Development of organizational procurement strategy
· Create Value for the different stakeholders within the company
· Create and improve the best-practice based processes
· Ensure effective sustainable procurement practices are established and embedded within the organization through collaboration with various stakeholders (both internal and external)
· Identification and realization of cost-saving and cost-reduction opportunities utilizing quantitative and qualitative methodology
· Handle the Demand Management, Supply Strategy, Supplier Identification and finally the Sourcing Solution
· Craft negotiation strategies and close deals with optimal terms
· Monitor the Delivery and purchase execution according to the defined performance
· Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
· Create scorecards to be used for continuous improvement
· Oversee and improve the procurement systems within the current ERP
· Manage the skills and competency development of procurement staff, including training development and knowledge management capabilities
· Help to transform Procurement, and support broader transformation of the value chain and the enterprise
· You have a master’s degree
· You have at least 10 years of experience in a procurement including 5 years in a similar role
· You have relevant experience in leading and setting up a procurement strategy and department
· You are an exceptional problem-solver and analytical mindset
· You have experience of regular management reports and delivery of financial and budget analysis
· You like a fast-paced environment and strive for excellence and results
· You are passionate by what you do and want to inspire others
· You have experience with an ERP such as Microsoft or SAP
· An experience in change management is nice to have
Notre client est actif dans diverses activités dont le développement informatique, l’immobilier, l’énergie et compte près d’un millier de collaborateurs.