PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER
You are responsible for managing the company's marketing department. You develop the marketing strategy and defines the positioning of the company - in consultation with your directors. You undertake actions intended to implement this strategy.
Your Tasks are :
- Implement and monitor the marketing strategy of the company;
- Create and monitor marketing campaigns;
- Make market studies for the future products;
- Carry out market studies and analyze the competition;
- Assess the marketing mix for the different categories of products;
- Take part in the definition of distribution, sales and communication policies;
- Manage the marketing budget;
- Look constantly for new services and new opportunities to anticipate/meet the needs of our customers;
- Support the sales department by providing the necessary equipment (brochures, leaflets, cards, etc.);
- Monitor the brand and improve its notoriety;
- Organize events.
- You have a bachelor or master's degree in marketing (or professional equivalence);
- You have experience in the TV broadcast market and at least 5 years of valuable experience, in the marketing management of software products at an international level;
- You are fluent in French and English, written and spoken;
- Any other language is a plus;
- Some understanding of electronics and/or software development;
- You will Work in our headquarters in Ans and you are open to conduct regular business trips to meet our customers/prospects;
- These skills are yours :
- Customer orientation, in order to present to customers the advantages of his company and his products in an understandable language;
- Creativity, in order to design new campaigns and new products;
- Persuasiveness, in order to successfully “sell” the strategy to customers and sellers ;
- Flexibility, in order to respond to market developments.
Our client is a Walloon SME expert in imaging applications dedicated to developing state-of-the-art products for the professional TV broadcast market;
He provides a range of cost-effective video cards that, with the SDK software, can be used in OEM products to create professional broadcast custom solutions and products.
We offer you the opportunity to thrive in a company on a human scale concerned about the well-being of its workers
We will have an open-ended contract as well as a salary package to match your profile.