Sales & Marketing Manager (Professional sales market)
- You manage national & international accounts, focusing on profitability and customer loyalty. Those accounts are mainly distributors of workshop tools and equipment, and can be active in other sectors (industry, construction, agriculture, aviation). A significant portion of those customers are OEM’s or private-label brands with strict requirements;
- You manage a team of 3 or more sales people; well as freelance sales agents all over Europe;
- You implement and monitor sales tools: monthly & annual forecasting (in sales & per SKU), reporting, return on investment analyses, etc;
- You determine selling prices based on the material cost, labor cost, overhead and the customer’s requirements;
- You identify, analyze and explore new markets and opportunities;
- You are the connection between the customer and the development/production teams (based in the USA, Mexico, China, Italy or Belgium), ensuring that the customer’s requirements are clearly understood and fulfilled;
- You work with a Project Management Software (Daptiv) designed to manage resources and improve the company’s workflow;
- You acquire perfect knowledge of the product range and you identify unique selling points that you emphasize in product training, sell sheets, etc;
- With the help of two graphic designers, you develop a marketing plan to promote new products and the existing range. This includes sell sheets, promotions, newsletters, product videos. In addition, you update the website content on a regular basis;
- You conduct competitive analyses that you share with the other Schumacher entities;
- You manage the planning and organization of trade shows (Germany, Italy, Belgium, France).
- You have a first international experience (5 years minimum) in Sales in B2B;
- You are a team player with advanced sales skills;
- You have excellent negotiation and communication skills;
- You are fluent in French and English (C1 level as minimum requirement). Knowledge of Dutch, German, Italian or other languages is an asset;
- You are flexible, versatile and interested in a strategic and operational function;
- You are open to travel for customer meetings and trade shows in Belgium and abroad;
- Experience in the automotive aftermarket sector is an asset.
Our client is the Belgian subsidiary of the leading group on the charger and starter booster market. It exports its products to more than 30 countries and currently employs around fifty people at its site in Harzé.
Date de publication
Personne à contacter