- Managing the accounting of all Belgian entities and leading the Belgian accounting Team,
- Leading the annual and quarterly closing,
- Supporting the roll out of our new ERP with smart accounting procedures,
- Being a major actor in the digital transformation project (Scan, OCR, automation, etc.),
- Providing your accounting and tax expertise,
- Coaching and developing our Accounting Team.
Other responsibilities include:
- Ensuring all accounting processes align with GAAP and current financial legislation,
- Preparing, controlling and monitoring of payments,
- Performing ad hoc analysis,
- Preparing documentation for External Auditors,
- Assisting the Tax Manager during tax audits and for preparing tax returns (VAT, Corp. Taxes, etc.),
- Active participation in the IFRS project,
- Supporting the consolidation process.
- 5+ years of progressive accounting experience with a portion of it being in a supervisory role (experience in a large company, international company is a plus);
- Exceptional knowledge of accounting, cost control principles and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP);
- Proficiency in accounting software and ERP;
- Very good command of Excel (Business intelligence is a plus);
- Good command of English;
- Organisational skills and ability to manage deadlines;
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills;
- First experience in People management;
- Ability to drive projects;
- Analytical, dynamic, trustworthy and hands-on.
Our client is part of a big association of investors in Liège.
Date de publication
Personne à contacter
M: +32 491 089 117