BACK-END SOFTWARE ENGINEER (PLAYER BACK-END TEAM)
- To develop and maintain new functionalities for our online casino platform and its support.
- To understand the business and identify needs for services and functionalities.
- To collaborate with other teams to facilitate optimal integration of services and functionalities.
- To contribute to the constant improvement of products in terms of quality / reliability / safety / performance
- To work together in putting in place, the configuration, the development and the maintenance of our online gaming platforms.
- To cooperate closely throughout the project with the front-end team in integrating the developments
- A degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the development of .NET technology.
- Mastery of OOP and excellent knowledge and understanding of C# and .NET.
- Very good knowledge of relational databases (PostgreSQL), both in terms of design and development.
- Fluent FR (internal language) and good knowledge in english
- Valid and permanent working licence
Our client is a large, innovative and growing company active in the IT field. There is a dynamic and young atmosphere and optimal working conditions.
More than a permanent job, you have the opportunity to flourish in a young and fun environment, at the forefront of technology. Your skills will be appreciated and you will participate with your colleagues in the creation and consolidation of a young company that pushes the limits of technology to create plateforms and ever more efficient applications.
Date de publication
Personne à contacter
M: +32 478 395 022