C Level Executive Assistant NL/EN (H/F)
As part of its sustained growth, our partner is looking for an Executive Assistant to support their the IT Direction.
You will provide high level administrative and organizational support to two the dutch-speaking directors.
In this role, you will be responsible for their complex agendas and prioritize and simultaneously manage multiple administrative tasks.
- You are responsible for the agenda management (fast moving, fast changing agenda – requires permanent stand-by/attention). Includes meetings and call organisation, travel arrangements, mails… and – on an exceptional basis – private bookings;
- You manage, coordinate, and arrange business trips and travel-related activities (booking flights, accommodations, hotels …);
- You support the IT direction in developing presentations, PowerPoint and communication.You participate in conference calls and meetings to write reports. You will also prepare the necessary documents for these meetings;
- You help the direction with various projects : you assist the directors in managing workload and recording priorities;
- You are able to assist whenever there is a need.
This job offers you the possibility to work remotely and to come to the office (in Liège) about 2 days a week. This is a flexible position and your coming to the office will depend on your schedule. You will have the opportunity to work independently !
- You have a bachelor or a master degree in administration, communication, secretariat…
- You have very good level of Dutch and English. French is an asset;
- You have a first experience in assisting C/Director level;
- You are very accurate, detailed oriented, multi-tasking and solution minded;
- You have an excellent communication;
- Good command of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Power Point, Word).
As well as having a unique experience - centered around our values of pleasure, team spirit, performance, boldness and integrity, our partner offers:
- the opportunity to contribute to the international development of a family company from Liège;
- the chance to take part in a human and entrepreneurial adventure within a solid group;
- a friendly work environment that is adapted to reaching optimal performance;
- leadership by talents, values, trust and autonomy;
- the opportunity to progress and specialize with our internal mobility system;
- a competitive salary package with several perks;
- the possibility to work remotely up to 50% for a good work-life balance.
Job Liège - Luik - executive assistant - Assistante de direction - Excel - Word - Powerpoint - Nederlands - Dutch - Néerlandais - English - Engels - Anglais - C/director - direction - schedule - agenda - meetings - calls - planning - time management - communication - administration - secretariat - projects - IT - booking - documents - mails - international company - accurate - detailed oriented - multi-tasking - solution minded - asset