Data Steward (M/F)
Do you have a strong background in Master Data Management? Do you want to work in an international company? Then this is the job for you!
As a Data Steward, you have a specialist role that integrates processes, policies, guidelines and responsibilities for administering all company data in compliance with policy and/or regulatory obligations. You will ensure data consistency between systems and contribute to the improvement of data quality. You are expected to collaborate with the various functions including Marketing, Operations and Finance.
The Data Steward helps in utilizing data governance processes to maintain high quality data and to help create the next wave of customer, productivity and growth improvements enabled by digital technologies. He/She will also be expected to be a trusted business partner, providing insights to drive key business decisions and IT infrastructure investment evaluations.
Here is a non-exhaustive panel of tasks that you will have to perform:
- You define standards for data management and ensure the quality of data elements both content and metadata;
- You maintain high quality data across different interfaces (PIM, SAP, Salesforce, Website):
- You are a data coordinator and data corrector (understanding and applying definitions, identifying problems, ensuring compliance with standards, etc.);
- You are in charge of mapping the systems and interfaces used to manage the data;
- You are responsible for the strategic design and maintenance of the data architecture and its governance practice;
- You are responsible for monitoring data, policies and managing control changes to ensure standardisation in the PET foams division.
Et si c'était vous ?
- You hold a bachelor's degree in relevant field or equivalent experience;
- You have at least 5 years of experience on master data management (MDM) and also strong hands-on background within Data classification and data architecture;
- You have a good command of IT tools : Office suite, ERP. Experience working with SAP is highly preferred;
- You have a very good level of English (B2). French is also very appreciated. Knowledge of an additional language is an asset;
- You understand the interaction between data attributes and business processes;
- Depending on the circumstances, you are able to work independently but also collaboratively;
- You have strong hands-on background within master data management MDM, Data classification and data architecture;
- You show strong business consulting and leadership skills and the ability to build relationships with key business leaders across the region;
In addition to these sought-after technical skills, you are an independent person, and you are very detail oriented.
Do you recognise yourself in this description? Do you want to learn and are you a persevering and committed person? Don't wait any longer to apply!
Our client is a leading producer of technical foams with 26 production sites in 16 countries. The Belgian division is an innovative company, manufacturing materials based on recycled PET bottles for various sectors such as wind energy, construction, transport and many others! During 2019, the company surpassed the symbolic figure of one billion recycled bottles consumed in production, combining performance with sustainability through patented technology.
In addition to a full-time permanent contract and remuneration adapted to your skills, you will have the chance to develop within a structure where mutual assistance and good understanding reign.
The position is open for remote work but if you chose to work on site at Thimister-Clermont, you will evolve in modern infrastructures inaugurated in January 2022.