Digital Marketing Manager ANG/FR (H/F)
As a Digital Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Together with the support of the CEO and a marketing company, you will have a key role in the future development of our global marketing strategy with a strong focus on inbound marketing.
- You are responsible for the creation and execution of a digital growth marketing strategy.
- Through the development of engaging customer-centric content, you will attract high-quality leads and provide fuel for our sales funnel.
- You organize webinars, events and execute content projects such as expert videos, whitepapers, and use cases.
- You manage the website and optimize its SEO and landing pages. During your projects, you keep track of key marketing metrics.
- You engage with content marketing to ensure the contents (including articles, forums, videos, graphics, and blogs) are boosted for organic search results and traffic.
- Increasing conversion ratio and optimizing user funnels partnering with advertising and media specialists to increase marketing results
- Taking ownership of digital marketing activities, across different countries.
- Communicating with the CEO and CRO about marketing goals and results
- Ability to strategize, build testing setups, distill the key learnings and deploy at scale.
- Positive minded and Pro-active Team Player, but also able to work on own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure, flexible and stress-resistant
- Expertise in SEO and ideally also in SEA.
- Technical expertise on-site structure & CMS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Strong expertise in tracking tools and others to support
- You are excited to work in a growing team of a fast-moving company.
- Experience in a similar role in a technology company.
- Strong understanding of inbound marketing.
- Proactive mindset and fast learning attitude.
- Great communication skills.
Our client is a confident, enthusiastic, and young scale-up. Sustainable, ethical data usage is them mantra. They believe accuracy and velocity go hand in hand.
Our client is a Data Intelligence Manager that provides a real-time, contextual, as-is view of your business data processes. Ranging from the origin, movement, and transformation of the data to fully understanding its quality.
They are forever curious and love to discover. They are ready to gear up for the future.
You will get the opportunity to significantly contribute to a fast-growing company and manage many responsibilities.
- MacBook PRO 16".
- Ticket Restaurant.
- Smart Working.