IT Support (H/F)
IT Support is mainly responsible for the overall health & smooth running of computer systems’ infrastructure and locally maintained & supported business applications at our client location(s) with the purpose to ensure Business users gain maximum benefits from those systems. This goal shall be achieved by full adherence to our client Global IT Architecture Standards & Global and Local Operational processes, as well as by maximizing the leverage of Central IT operational services and tools.
As IT professional of our client Shared Services, the IT Support serves as Shared Services’ interface to the Location Business Users. As such shall in any IT related decision making he/she promote Global IT standards and in general standardization of IT tools to the Business.
Your main missions, for systems that are either location-specific or centrally managed & shared, will be :
- To act as Location representative of Hydro Shared Services IT professionals towards location Business Customers for any such computer systems;
- To install or participate in the installation of computer hardware, operating systems, applications, and any other IT infrastructure components used at the location(s);
- To monitor and maintain location-specific computer systems, networks, and Applications with compliance of Central and Local IT Operational processes;
- To take active part in incident resolution flow through a series of actions;
- To work with global support teams to resolve both IT infrastructure and Application related issues;
- To take part in IT systems change management flow;
- To troubleshoot IT Infrastructure incidents and Application errors, diagnose and solve hardware/software faults;
- To replace parts as required and maintain user accounts within the locally supported Applications;
- To maintain location-specific IT documentations; keep SW licenses and HW inventory up to date;
- To provide IT infrastructure support for and taking part in the roll-out of new Applications;
- To prioritize work and - in general - operate with compliance of SSS IT Service Level Agreement;
- To comply with SSS IT and control policies in new HW or SW acquisitions at location(s);
- To maintain the location-specific part of the Active Directory;
- To comply with SSS Global IT Architecture; Global & Local Operational and Global IT Security processes and policies.
- IT Technician qualification is a must;
- Min. 5 years of work experience in the field of IT Infrastructure;
- Exposure to and understanding of a manufacturing environment is preferred;
- Detailed understanding of Microsoft Client & Server Technology, as well as the Applications in the scope of the incumbent responsibilities, is a minimum; Additional IT Infrastructure & Application disciplines are preferred (i.e Networking; Database management, etc.);
- Fluency in Dutch and in English is a must.
Our client is an organizational area that operates as an internal service provider for the main group. Its ultimate purpose is to deliver relevant IT, financial and HR business services to all business areas within the company.