Senior Accountant (H/F)
You will contribute to establish reliable financial information performing a wide variety of tasks, from daily bookings to monthly financial reports.You will work closely with all departments of the company. You will report to the financial director.
Here is a brief overview of your daily tasks:
- Participating in monthly financial closing from day-to-day bookings to financial statements;
- Managing grants and subsidies financially, preparing Form C (EU) and statement of claims (Walloon Region), recording all expenses and revenue accurately in the accounting system;
- Preparing extracts for budgets by department and perform gap analysis;
- Performing any account reconciliations (payables, receivables, inventory,...), resolving discrepancies and issues in collaboration with all business partners;
- Being involved in credit collection;
- Maintaining and updating the cost accounting system;
- Improving systems and procedures;
- Enforcing proper accounting methods and policies;
- Maintaining appropriate tax records;
- Coordinating annual audit.
• You have between 3 and 5 years of experience as an Accountant in an international company;
• You have bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or equivalent;
• You are fluent in French and English (B2 minimum);
• You have advanced Microsoft Excel skills and a knowledge of integrated ERP systems is a plus;
• You are familiar with VAT matters.
Your mindset :
• Analytical minded, accurate and very well organized;
• Strong teamwork skills & customer minded;
• Able to communicate effectively;
• Willing to learn and continuously improve;
• Problem solver with a "can-do" attitude.
Our client offers you a permanent contract (full time) and a job with a lot of development potential, responsibilities and autonomy in growth-oriented environment with a unique collaborative company culture. The company is an equal opportunity employer and promotes diversity throughout its workforce. They propose you an exceptional working environment with a view over the woods of Sart-Tilman, as well as a south-facing terrace for afterwork events.